Vacancy: junior interpreter
Jul 23, 2019 | E-justice, Judiciary, Justice, Probation, Property right protection
Place of Duty: Ukraine Starting date: 05 August 2019
Under the supervision of the Interpreter, the Junior Interpreter will provide consecutive interpreting at daily meetings and events (trainings, conferences, seminars, etc.) and the translation of documents (legislation and regulation, reports, expert training materials, etc.). He/she will be in charge of proofreading the outsourced translations.
The candidate should at minimum have:
• Bachelor degree in Interpretation or translation or another related field,
• Good communication skills,
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian,
• Ability to travel within Ukraine.
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in translation/interpretation.
• Knowledge of Justice issues is desirable.
• Experience of simultaneous interpretation is desirable
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Subject “Job: Junior Interpreter” before 31 July 2019