Junior National Key- Expert on the Component 2 (Judiciary)
Job title: Junior National Key- Expert on the Component 2 (Judiciary)
Place of duty: Kyiv, Ukraine
Starting date : 1 July 2019 maximum
The Junior National Key- Expert will be recruited through a local contract for the duration of the project. The Junior National Key-Expert will work for the Component 2 (Judiciary). Therefore, the Component is primarily meant to support the continuity of the judicial reforms in Ukraine. Most of the required expertise is provided by a group of International Short-Term Experts assigned to the Component.
Under the responsibility of JCI, he or she will work on an everyday basis with the Key expert in charge of the management of the Component 2 and with the project manager in Paris.
More specifically, the assigned tasks are:
- Liaison with the beneficiaries of the relevant component;
- Support the long-term key experts in their work;
- Provide support to beneficiaries in the creation of regulatory frameworks;
- Function as a liaison between JCI, the project team and the Short-Term experts;
- Draft Terms of References for short-term missions;
- Prepare missions of short-term experts, including the logistics;
- Provide assistance in drafting and editing of reports;
- Prepare events, including the budget and assume responsibility for the implementation;
- Provide support to the communication officer.
The junior national expert should at minimum have:
- a relevant University degree in their respective field of expertise – law degree and/or experience within the Judiciary,
- Experience in project management would be an asset,
- a good command of written and spoken Ukrainian and English.
- at least 2 years of work experience, preferably in the field.
Please send your CV and resume to email@example.com before 9 June 2019