Protection of Property Rights and Enforcement of Court Decisions
The Protection of Property Rights and Enforcement of Court Decisions Component is focused on protecting citizens’ right to a fair trial by building an effective system of enforcing court decisions, ensuring the protection of property rights by improving procedures for the enforcement of court decisions, improving insolvency and bankruptcy procedures, and creating a reliable system of property rights registration, as well as reforming the systems of carrying out sentences and forensic expert activity.
- Analysing Ukrainian legislation in the areas of enforcement of judgments, bankruptcy, notary, registration, carrying out the sentences, forensic expert activity
- Providing recommendations on necessary amendments to legislation and participation in drafting laws and by-laws
- Assisting in introducing European best practices and experience of the EU Member States in Ukraine
- Promoting the development of professional self-governance of independent legal professions
- Developing educational curricula and materials
- Conducting research in the areas specified
- Improving the system of alternative sanctions
- Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
- Association of Private Enforcement Officers of Ukraine
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees of Ukraine
- Notary Chamber of Ukraine
- State Institution “Probation Centre”
Senior National Key Expert, Property Rights and Enforcement Component Lead
National Key Expert, Property Rights and Enforcement Component
Field Project Officer, Property Rights and Enforcement Component
Related Results & Reports
The report upon the results of a research study in the field of enforcement of court decisions and decisions of other bodies in Ukraine
This report has been prepared based on the results of a research study of aspects of the enforcement reform implementation and effectiveness of implemented reforms.
Теми було обрано в результаті консультацій з Міністерством юстиції України, громадськими організаціями в сфері судово-експертної діяльності та на основі результатів опитування експертів.