Senior National Expert, Component e-Justice Lead
Dec 04, 2020 | E-justice, Judiciary, Justice, Property rights protection
The EU-funded Support to Justice-Related Reforms in Ukraine (Pravo-Justice) project seeks a Senior National Expert to lead its Component 4 on the implementation of “e-Justice”.
Under the guidance of the Team Leader, the Senior National Expert will manage and steer programming of C4 activities, coordinate and oversee short-term expert missions, organise events, and ensure all IT-related procurements in accordance with EU and internal rules and procedures. The Senior National Expert will be responsible for ensuring high-level fruitful cooperation with Project stakeholders and beneficiaries and contributing to the Project’s visibility in the areas of digitisation and e-justice.
Under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, the Senior National Expert, Component 4 Lead (SNE/C4) will:
- Plan, steer, and manage implementation of all Component 4 activities, including significant IT-related procurements, in accordance with the Project workplan, beneficiary needs, donor regulations, and internal rules and procédures;
- Proactively identify and manage risk related to all Component 4 interventions;
- Ensure Component 4 reporting on results achieved, in coordination with the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and Deputy Team Leader, Operations;
- Ensure proper liaison and coordination of interventions with other Components of the Project;
- Manage the Component 4 Team consisting of 3 permanent national experts, as well as short-term international and national experts, by way of delegating responsibilities and tasks, providing advice and capacity building, and ensuring quality control over the Component outputs;
- Establish and maintain regular communication with the Project partners, beneficiaries and stakeholders;
- Ensure visibility of the Project in supporting the digitisation of the justice sector.