National Expert (C3 NE)
Sep 21, 2020 | Justice, Property rights protection
EU Project Pravo-Justice is looking for a national expert who will provide comprehensive support to the Key National Expert (Component 3, Protection of Property Rights and Execution of Sanctions) and other relevant Team Members in the planning, organisation, co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the Project activities.
Deadline for application: 02/10/2020
Project Description: The EU-funded Pravo-Justice Project, implemented, among other partners, by Justice Coopération Internationale (JCI), supports the Ukrainian authorities in the justice sector reform, in line with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and best European standards and practices. In particular, Component 3 of the Project focuses on the improvement of enforcement, bankruptcy, property titles registration systems, the development of probation etc. The Project has a budget of EUR 15 million, and will operate until the end of 2020, with the extension envisaged for 2021 – 2022. The permanent Project Team in Kyiv includes a number of international key experts, national key experts and other staff. Job Title: National Expert (C3 NE)
The National Expert for Component 3 (C3 NE) will be recruited through a limited duration contract until the end of 2020 with the possibility of an extension. C3 NE will work closely with the National Key Expert for Component (C3 NKE), Team Leader and the rest of the Project Team. More specifically, C3 NE will:
• assist with the planning, organisation, co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the Project activities in accordance with the Project Work-Plan and other programming documents;
• design and oversee the implementation of short-term expert missions (STEMs);
• draft and edit reports and other Project deliverables in the English and other languages;
• assist with the organisation of and participate at various events and other Project activities;
• liaise with the beneficiaries and other stakeholders with regard to the implementation of the Project activities;
• contribute to the communication and visibility of the Project;
• support and ensure the financial and administrative propriety of the Project activity implementation;
• perform other tasks at the request of C3 NKE or the Project Team Leader.
Qualifications and Experience:
The required candidate should have:
• University degree in the field relevant to the assignment;
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience. Experience of project implementation within an international environment would be considered an advantage;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Ukrainian;
• Adequate IT skills.
Mission location: Kyiv
Contract duration: until the end of 2020 with the possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
How to apply: interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter (in English) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
NB: JCI reserves the right to close the selection before deadline.