Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Dec 04, 2020 | E-justice, Judiciary, Justice, Probation, Property rights protection
The EU-funded Support to Justice-Related Reforms "Pravo-Justice" project seeks an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&EO) for the collection, management, analysis, and reporting of data throughout the implementation of the Project.
Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Team Leader Operations and in close coordination with the EF Project Manager, the M&EO will:
- Develop the Project’s monitoring and evaluation plan and results Framework, with input from the Paris-based M&E support unit;
- Develop custom indicators and the methodology for monitoring of the project, and implement procedures for the regular collection and verification of data;
- Develop and implement surveys and data collection tools to assess the impact of Project activities;
- Steer the collection of and reporting on data from all Components, in close coordination with Junior National Experts/Project Assistants;
- Manage, review, and update data to ensure its quality and integrity, and conduct data quality assessments;
- Provide M&E capacity building to Project Team, partners, beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
- Support Project grantees and sub-contractors in the development of M&E tools and ensure proper collection and reporting of data;
- Support the Deputy Team Leader Operations in the preparation of documents for ad hoc internal and external reporting processes and regularly update the M&E Plan and Logframe for external reporting;
- Perform other tasks at the request of the Team Leader, Deputy Team Leader Operations, and/or EF Project Manager.