Junior National Expert/Project Assistant
Dec 04, 2020 | E-justice, Judiciary, Justice, Property rights protection
The Junior National Expert/Project Assistant (JNE/PA) will work closely with international and national key experts, the Administrative and Financial Unit of the Project, the EF Project Manager, and the rest of the Project team based in Kyiv to ensure the financial, administrative, and logistical management of Project activities.
Under the direct supervision of the international or national expert Component Lead and overall strategic oversight of the Team Leader, the JNE/PA will:
- Support the day-to-day planning, organisation, co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of Project activities, ensuring that all necessary financial and administrative procedures are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with European regulations and internal rules and procedures;
- Oversee the activities budget and track spending, in support to the international and national key experts;
- Ensure the administrative, financial and contractual management and oversight of short-term expert missions (STEM);
- Contribute proactively to the planning of events, ensuring that all contractual, logistical, and financial arrangements are in place;
- Liaise between the Paris-based Project Manager, the local project team and short-term experts on financial, administrative, and logistical matters;
- Proofread, correct and translate, as necessary, documents and texts related to Project activities;
- Support the production, distribution and publication of documents in print version or online, in coordination with the Communications Officer;
- Ensure proper knowledge management, archiving of project documents, and data collection in the Project database;
- Perform other tasks at the request of international and national key experts and/or Project leadership.