Junior National Expert (C3 JNE)
EU Project Pravo-Justice is looking for a junior national expert who will provide administrative support to the Key National Expert (Component 3, Protection of Property Rights and Execution of Sanctions), National Expert (Component 3) and other relevant Team Members with regard to the Project activities.
Deadline for application: 02/10/2020
Project Description: The EU-funded Pravo-Justice Project, implemented, among other partners, by Justice Coopération Internationale (JCI), supports Ukrainian authorities in the justice sector reform, in line with the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement and best European standards and practices. In particular, Component 3 of the Project focuses on the improvement of enforcement, bankruptcy, property titles registration systems, the development of probation etc. The Project has a budget of EUR 15 million, and will operate until the end of 2020, with the extension envisaged for 2021 – 2022. The permanent Project Team in Kyiv includes a number of international key experts, national key experts and other staff. Job Title: Junior National Expert (C3 JNE)
The Junior National Expert for Component 3 (C3 JNE) will be recruited through a limited duration contract until the end of 2020 with the possibility of extension. C3 JNE will work closely with the with the National Key Expert for Component (C3 NKE), National Expert (C3 NE) and the rest of the Project Team. More specifically, C3 JNE will:
• assist in the day-to-day planning, organisation, co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the activities of the Project, completing all the necessary financial and administrative arrangements in a timely manner;
• ensure the administrative, financial and organisational assistance in the design and oversight of short-term expert missions (STEMs);
• function as a liaison between the JCI, Other Project Implementing Partners, the Project Team and the other experts;
• proofread, correct and translate, as necessary, documents and texts related to Project activities;
• organise the production, distribution and publication of documents in print version or online;
• standardise and automate all the data and documents produced by and for Component 3 in the Project management software (Wrike);
• perform other tasks at the request of C3 NKE, C3 NE or the Project Team Leader.
Qualifications and Experience:
The required candidate should have:
• University degree in the field relevant to the assignment;
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Ukrainian;
• Adequate IT skills;
• Some professional experience, in particular within an international environment, would be considered an advantage.
Mission location: Kyiv
Contract duration: until the end of 2020 with the possibility of extension
Start date: ASAP
How to apply: interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter (in English) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
NB: JCI reserves the right to close the selection before deadline.